A national initiative to build the capacity of Bahraini youth
Towards empowering Bahraini youth looking for work, and providing them with the best scientific and applied expertise and professional certificates that make them the premier choice for the local labor market in the public and private sectors, the Bahrain Institute of Public Administration (BIPA) offers the “Kheberaat” program in cooperation with a number of strategic partners in the both the private and public sectors represented by the Ministry of Labor, Jafcon, and Hope Talents.
The program will empower young Bahraini job seekers by developing their learning skills and providing them with practical experience through on-the-job training in private sector institutions. The “Kheberaat” program is a program that integrates the professional, leadership, and specialized training needed by young Bahrainis, and the hands-on training based on applied projects.
The category of Bahraini youth seeking employment and experience.
– Developing the capabilities of young people and qualifying them for the labor market through direct on-the-job training.
– Provide fair and effective training opportunities for young Bahraini job seekers.
– Provide a competitive environment for work and achievement.
– Investing youth energies and employing youth ideas in the service of various sectors in the Kingdom of Bahrain
Duration of the Program:
No. of Hours:
334 learning hours
Stages of the “Kheberat” Program
Admission & Registration
Spotting tendencies and capabilities
Personal and leadership development
Specialized capacity building
Project evaluation and participant performance
What the Participant will gain:
– Certificate of passing the program provided by the Institute of Public Administration (BIPA).
– Professional Certificate in Productivity Improvement (Level IV)
– Level 4 certificate in Productivity Improvement practice- NOCN Group
– A certificate of work experience from one of the institutions where he will work.
1. The candidate must be enrolled in the registration service of job seekers at the Ministry of Labor.
2. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement.