This network will enhance communication among graduates through a network of Positive Interactions in the form of various activities, programs and initiatives all in a single platform.
The ultimate public administration interaction network.
The Alumni Network aims at achieving a culture of continuous connection and engagement to build a better public administration community. This objective is achieved through high quality impact programs that aims to develop the professional and personal goals of our alumni’s.
– Demonstrate the positive impact of alumni on the life and success of Alumni communities, professions and workplaces & build long term relationship
– Leverage existing strengths of the alumni and generate income in ways that benefits alumni, our organization and the public administration community by means of high quality, impact alumni programs & activities.
– Develop initiatives that resolves key issues in our public administration community.
Terms for Membership:
1. Any government employee, who has passed the National Program for the Development of Government Leaders, graduates of specialized programs, and graduates of the Master of Public Administration “MPM” program.
2. Applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
3. The application for membership will be accepted after completing the application form for membership of the network and following the approval of the competent authority of the Institute of Public Administration.