The Institute of Public Administration is committed to developing government performance by supporting the sustainable development plans through providing learning, training, consulting, scientific research, evaluation and personal guidance, as well as strategic communication activities, in line with the economic vision of the Kingdom 2030.
Quality performance is one of the cornerstones of our organizational culture and it is considered a personal responsibility of all our employees. To maintain quality performance of all business units at the highest level, the following aims are pursued:
1. Establish appropriate quality objectives according to the levels and tasks related to the Institute with a view to achieve the required compliance process, consistent with our policy, through appropriate planning, periodic review and optimum analysis, beside the use of corrective actions, which corresponds to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
2. Continuous improvement of the training programs, consultancy and research services along with the assessment and coaching services provided by the Institute.
3. Commitment to implementing the Institute strategic objectives for the development of government performance.
4. To promote a working environment where training and tools are provided for all employees in order to serve the customer in a safe and efficient fashion.
5. To fulfill or exceed the needs and expectations of our direct and indirect customers by delivering quality service in a consistent and timely manner.
6. To meet or exceed all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of all relevant interested parties and industry codes of practice, as they apply to their respective activities.
7. To Promote risk-based thinking by determining the risks and opportunities in order to assure desirable results and prevent or reduce undesirable effects.
8. To cultivate and maintain the commitment to continual improvement and communicate our goals and objectives to every employee.
9. To establish, implement, monitor and analyze key performance indicators and strive for the highest level of quality and safety by taking appropriate and timely corrective and preventive measures.
Top management takes accountability for effectiveness of quality management system and Quality Policy shall be reviewed for its continuing suitability at regular intervals.
Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applied within the Institute of Public Administration and available to relevant interested parties.