All monthly scheduled modules should be attended during the course of the program and students will be informed in case there are further details.
Tuition fees is 12,000 Bahraini Dinars (BD 6000 at the beginning of year 1/ BD 6000 at the beginning of year 2) in addition to the application fee (non-refundable) which is BD 50.
This depends on the agreement between the employee and his/her workplace. It is imperative that the student makes himself / herself available for the full 4 days of each monthly session (Thursday – Sunday).
The teaching language will be in English, and the scheduled courses will be uploaded on the MPM webpage.
– The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree
– Work experience not less than 3 years
– Fluent in English speaking and writing
– Has high management capacities and skills
– Passes the personal interview of the program
– International Academic certificate from Aix-Marseille University
– Professional certificate from the National School of Administration in France (ENA)
– The development of managerial capacities through the program which was designed based on a needs study in the region in the field of public administration.
– Learning and networking in a knowledge environment of future leaders in the Gulf, with providing the chance of studying and continuing work.
– Gaining professional experience and academic knowledge from best practitioners and academics.
In University of Bahrain (Sakhir) in College of Business and Administration.
T- Pass the first and second years of the program
– Attend all the course modules
– The accumulated average should not be less that 10/20 for each year
– Pass all the course exams
– Submit a Master’s thesis at the end of the second academic year
– The applicant should have a Bahraini nationality
– The applicant should work in the public sector.
– The applicant should fulfill the requirements of application and should excellently pass the personal interview with the committee of assessing applications. According to the applicant’s excellence, 25 people will be chosen from the list to have the chance of benefiting from Tamkeen’s scholarship.
Yes, the program is a national strategic project that is approved by the Higher Education Council.
The academic certificate is issued from Aix-Marseille University (AMU) which is classified as one of the best 150 universities in the world according to the Shanghai ranking, in addition to the professional certificate that is issued from the National School of Administration in France (ENA).
The teaching faculty are highly experienced practitioners and academic Ph.D. holders in the fields of public management and administration whom are contracted with by Aix-Marseille University, the National School of Administration in France, Bipa and University of Bahrain.
The program consists of 16 study modules over the course of two years; the duration of each module is 4 days in a month (Thursday to Sunday). As for the timings, the course takes place from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM (until 4:30 PM on Fridays).
For more information please contact