Master in Public Management
The Bahrain Institute of Public Administration believes in the importance of research and evidence-based policy making in developing public administration systems, thus it has launched the programme of Master in Public Management (MPM) with the objective of building capacity to achieve unprecedented levels of quality in delivering public services, in line with the development aspirations of Bahrain and the region.
The MPM is part of the National Program for the Development of Government leaders, which aims to develop government leadership equipped with the tools to make informed decisions and develop sound policies.
Registration Starts on
13 August 2017
Registration Closes on
31 October 2017
- Obtain a world-renowned degree from Aix-Marseille University, ranked among the top 130 universities in the world (Shanghai ranking).
- Obtain a professional degree from a consortium of institutions from Bahrain and abroad including one of the top public administration schools in the World; the French ENA whose graduates include the French President and the top brass of French public service.
- Enroll in a program that has been designed based on a detailed study and analysis of Bahrain and the region’s capacity building requirements.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of world-class practitioners and academics.
- Learn within a network of up and coming leaders in the Gulf region and beyond and with the flexibility of staying on the job while studying.
The specific organization of this English-speaking programme will allow high-level civil servants to pursue an Executive programme and to obtain a top-quality degree without having to take some time off from their regular duties. It is a 2-year programme composed of 16 sessions; 8 per year, distributed over two semesters with a summer break in between. Each session lasts 4 days, from Thursday to Sunday, once every month. An e-learning component will ensure the continuity of delivery throughout the two years and constant interaction with the professors.
The tuition fees for the 2-years Master degree are of 12,000 BD.
Note: the The programme offers scholarship for exceptional candidates
1. Regular attendance of all courses of the programme
2. Having an average score of at least 10/20 for each year
3. Successful results on examination for each course
4. Satisfactory performance on the Research thesis at the end of the second academic year.
For more information,