<strong> Registration Starts on </span></strong>
<strong>13 August 2017</strong>
<strong> Registration Closes on </span></strong>
<strong>31 October 2017</strong>
– The applicant should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree
– Has work experience of not less than three years
– Good command of spoken and written English
– High management capabilities and skills
– Successfully pass the personal interview
- – Curriculum vitae (in English)
– A copy of the bachelor’s degree
– English proficiency certificate (IELTS – TOEFL) for those who studied in Arabic
– A letter of 700 words, explaining the objective and motives for joining the program (in English)
– Two recommendation letters from the employer (e.g supervisor and HR Manager), or a recommendation letter from the employer and a letter from a relevant professional or academic body.
– They will be contacted by the testing committee to provide recommendation and necessary information on the applicant (in English)
– A letter from the employer in case of sponsoring the tuition fees (in English)
– A completed application form, which can be obtained from BIPA website: www.bipa.gov.bh/mpm
The tuition fees
The tuition fees for the 2-year Master degree are BD 12,000. Scholarships are offered to distinguished candidates who are selected based on approved criteria.
CRITERIA FOR GRADUATION
To obtain the Master in Public Management, students must attend all the program courses and successfully pass the examinations with a cumulative GPA of at least 10 out of 20 in each academic year. A master’s dissertation should also be submitted at the end of the second year in line with the established requirements.
Procedure for submission:
- Submit the completed application, enclosing the required documents as stated above, to the website firstname.lastname@example.org, during the dates to be announced when registration is open.