Contagious happiness for a better working environment
Creating happiness among the staff of the Institute of Public Administration to increase productivity and achieve the strategic
The Happiness Committee in brief:
The Happiness Committee has been set up in line with the Institute’s strategic objectives, and the Institute’s Happiness Committee was established to raise institutional performance, increase productivity and enhance corporate values in an ideal environment that stimulates excellence. The committee’s agenda is to develop a systematic practical approach to raising BIPA’s happiness levels and develop appropriate indicators to measure the impact of happiness on employees, to produce scientific results that will help shape long-term plans that ensure sustainable government happiness. The Committee hopes to meet the needs and requirements of staff, to stimulate positive change, to promote awareness and to encourage self-reflection. The Happiness Committee is an essential part of BIPA’s family and an integrated system, which in itself is a stimulating environment for the dissemination of happiness both internally and externally.
Whereby all members of the Committee with the support of the majority of employees, contribute to the implementation of the happiness agenda and act as a single cell to implement various creative initiatives, integrating happiness in BIPA’s work, in order to achieve its core objective of providing a happy and positive work environment for all..
– Provide an exemplary and happy environment for the employees.
– Achieve employee satisfaction and increase productivity.
– Increase the bonds of familiarity between staff within and outside the Institute.
– Strengthen the institutional values by holding various events.
– Recognizing the true meaning of happiness
– Social participation in global occasions like Diabetes Day, Mothers’ Day, Environment Day and other occasions.
– Participation in various National events.
– Institutional participation from the One Family perspective in various employee related occasions like weddings, Births, funerals and others.
– Break the routine in order to bolster employee creativity
– Merge the institutional values in various events and competitions that are organized.
– Strategic Communication strategy campaigns to spread awareness of true happiness in line with values.